1x3/4 Mip Push Adapter
Usually Ships : 2 - 3 Business Days
Country of Origin: Australia
In Stock : 18 Available
Sharkbite Brass Male Adapter (Push x Male Pipe) - Male iron pipe end. Brass push fitting. UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code), IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials), and NSF (National Sanitation Foundation)-61 certified and approved. The fitting can be used with copper, PEX (cross-linked polyethylene), and CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) and is rated at 200 F (degree Farhenheit), 200 psi (pounds per square inch). It is made of 1-piece DZR brass. Fittings can be buried and placed behind drywall. Fittings are removeable and reuseable. Product is individually bagged. Manufactured to include no more than 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces. - Size: 1" x 3/4" M, Material: Brass, Type: Reducing Male Adapter, Temperature Rating: 200 F, Pressure Rating: 200 psi, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag U142LFA
- Most orders will ship in 2-3 business days.
- The order deadline for the day is 12:00 PM Central Time Monday - Friday.
- You will receive a tracking number in your email the day that item is shipped.
- FedEx delivery schedule for standard ground is Tuesday - Saturday.
- UPS delivery schedule for standard ground is Monday - Friday.
Estimated Delivery Date: